a certain twist of hues
Coloring. And lots of it. I wish I could show you a preview, but it would ruin everything right? Oh who the hell is even looking at this page anyway?
But I will be staunch and stalwart and sometimes stodgy in my alliterations. That was a pointless little statement wasn't it?
We tried to go see the current show at Thinkspace yesterday and were thwarted by Sabbatarianism. At least I assume it was religiously involved. Kind of like Chick-Fil-A's jesus chicken. If only their waffle fries weren't so absolutely delectable.
So we're going back tonight to look at trendy bits of illustration smattered across trendy walls. I would pretend I'm not excited, but lately I've found more and more reasons to dandle along after those sorts of artistic excursions with a foaming bit of spittle at the corners of my mouth and some rather attractive slobber shining seductively from the dip of my philtrum.
Tonight I finish the second Wintersbee piece if it kills me. And if tomorrow rises and it's not done, I guess I will mutter a few expletives and finish it then. That's dedi-fucking-cation.

No comments:
Post a Comment