Dec 28, 2006

Hey there cutie

I missed you. I really did. Livejournal really is no substitute for the personality you exude.

Why in the hell do I feel it necessary to reassure a static collection of html and css code?

Anyway, I come bearing pictures and maybe some words of questionable wisdom. We'll start with the pictures first, because they're likely to be a lot more fun. I'm sticking to things I made or helped make this go around. Bee can gush about her creations on her own blog. Or you can see some more stuff at my Photobucket. None of these have been color corrected because I forgot to upload them last night and had to do it before I left for work this morning...so suck that nasty tungsten lighting.

First up, the ultimate status effect: Christmas Cheer! We didn't have a tree, so we made this little guy into a raging font of mystical holiday spirit.



The next 3 pictures are just a bunch of food we made...chicken fried steak, cornbread, mashed taters, and black-eyed peas. Lindsey's phenomenal made-from-scratch pecan pie, and my new favorite finger food...SAUSAGE BALLS (3 cups bisquick, a thing of Jimmy Dean sausage, and a package of shredded cheese...it's like a sausage cheese biscuit in bite-size form).



Jump to that link if you want to see more, otherwise bask in the beauty of our tiny Christmas.

My wisdom wording is very low right now...I'm going to go surf the internet for a while before I try to write something. It's been a long time since I've written anything, basically since I started working on this movie, but it's about damn time for me to finish up some short stories and send them off to publishers. I guess that'll be my goal for this upcoming year. Get one thing published. Let's hope that works out.

No comments: