Jan 2, 2007

Back to the sequitur world

2007 has been pretty surreal so far. Being that it's only 2 days old, however, I'll withhold final judgment for at least a week.

I'm usually sort of against the whole resolution thing. But not this year. This year I've got some resolutions and I'm going to put them on this here internet thing...

So here goes...
The 2007 Official New Years 2007 Resolution Compendium 2007:

  1. Get at least one short story published before June.
  2. Compete in a 5K run in March/April
  3. Write a novel.
  4. Take an art class in the fall
  5. Save enough money for a 2 person international trip
  6. Buy camping gear!
That's right. Six of em. THERE FOREVER. Now I'll never live it down if they don't pan out. But I guaran-fucking-tee number 1 & 2 are going to be happening. I'm committed to getting published and finishing my much-lapsed fitness goals. And if it's on the internet, it must be true right?

We went to a neat party on New Years Eve and I took my new camera. I'm still incredibly shy about taking pictures of randos with my digicam, but I managed to get some pretty fun pictures to remember the evening by.

Look what a Google whore I am, using Gmail, Blogspot, and Picasaweb. They oughtta stick a big google ad on my page and call it done.

No comments: