The post where I finally get back to drawing
You heard that right my pretties. Every once in a while, a monumental event occurs, heralded by trumpets, fanfare, floats, and all sorts of rigamarole. And today is it. I present to you my newest work...
UNTITLED PICTURE!!!!
Holy jesus did that rock your socks? How could it not? It's got a guy, a cat, and a robot! That's a recipe for success. I'm pretty sure I saw it in a chemistry textbook somewhere.
Guy(coffee cup) + CAT^robot=Success.
Notice how I captured him in midflight, poised moments above the unsuspecting soul. And that soul, that poor walking gentleman is about to get a terrible surprise to his day. Terrible! Oh how ribaldrous.
I also did some more sketching as a warmup to this and I thought I'd post it so you could see my awesome Darth Vader hat and a pretty good comic likeness of me.
Yup. Wish I had Photoshop at work. Really really do.

2 comments:
the guy in the "guy/cat/robot" pic looks just like my bf..
crazy..
Well tell him to keep an eye on the sky...I'm pretty clairvoyant sometimes.
Post a Comment