Jun 8, 2007

Can I just say...

That I love this guy? He's like a Cambodian Ralph Steadman. Something about his slightly tilted expressions, the way everything seems to lean into each other, is very appealing. That sort of warped artistic vision is the closest we'll ever get to seeing something through another person's eyes. So soak it up while it's available.

Much could be said about the world, about life, and about what I'm doing. But there isn't much of importance. I've been drawing quite a bit lately, but the task gets a little daunting when there's no real goal in sight. The writing's on hold, the drawing's treading water, where does that leave the vessel? On the couch, watching Reno 911.

I'll scan and color some stuff this weekend. It's been too many weekends wasted on trips to the consumerism capitols and I need a definitive lockdown on SOMETHING to do. Sometimes you can just feel the time slipping by.

Happy birthday wendy! See you tomorrow.

No comments: