My laziness knows some bounds
I scanned stuff....here it be.
Some sketches:
First up, CRITTERS! Rhino beetle is my favorite on the page.
I've been designing a supervillain type character for a comic, he started out looking pretty realistic. I mean as realistic as I get. And no he's not that rad 70's guy that's about to bust some kneecaps.
Then he changed a little... and a little more. And then one time he looked a whole lot like me (bottom). Notice the fun tattoo arm...that's part of his powers. Oh and him waxing demonic in the bottom corner is a personal fav.
Here he's summoned a demon in his bathrobe for some reason. I guess it bit him. Don't summon demons when you get out of the shower or they get all over the floor and you have to step on them and it's gross.
What would a good supervillain be without a minion? He'd be lonely that's what. So he has a minion named Milkis. Who is raiding the fridge and trying out a new ensemble in these pictures. And i guess our villain guy is reaching under an invisible couch.
Last night, I went a step further and decided to color some shit!
Here's Milkis looking fashionable:
And here's a usual day in our villain's life:
He decided to let Milkis draw things with HILARIOUS RESULTS. Hilarious....
Ok I'm done writing like a retard, back to the grind. I've got a pilot coming up that's probably going to cause me a few anuerisms so don't get mad if I forget to scan things. Loves.
Oh, and I made a Facebook account. You should add me.

1 comment:
Did Milkis raid your closet?
Post a Comment