And I always say I don't have time to scan things...
Oh crap it's 2 in the morning and I'm just done scanning....
I haven't really ever posted my thumbnailing before because...well it's kind of a sad and sloppy sight. Manwich sloppy.
Well I'm making an exception this time because I liked the page a lot. Plus, I accidentally drew El to look like Moe and I like Moe. So I drew Moe too.![]()
Lindsey has also been encouraging me to bring back some of the old favorites lately and I've happily obliged...
Turkey's back in full screamin force!
I threw in a couple of layout panels for the cover in there if you really look hard (directly at the big ass layout panels in the middle of the picture). Hell, even our good buddy Haas is making an appearance.
I bet when I read this tomorrow I'm going to be embarrassed and edit it. You should've seen what I had for the sloppy follow-up line earlier...
G'night

No comments:
Post a Comment