Jul 2, 2008

If only I'd waited a day...

If I'd waited 1 day it would've been the semi-anniversary of my last post.

But I am not a man known for his waiting prowess. Or his ability to maintain a website. But I am really good at Guilty Gear so that's got to count for something.

Well just to offer you, the internet, a little token of apology for my absence, I've decided to drop an abomination of ink and photoshoppery on your little digital brains.


This will mark the web debut (didn't that sound fancy?) of my newest venture....

EL SEGUNDO DIABLO!

You'll notice a gap in the middle of the image...well that's where the spine goes, I just took it out for web presentation...it's so pretty as one big CONVENIENTLY WALLPAPER SIZED image. For real...stick that shit on your desktop.

All those sketches down below were preliminary work for this monstrosity of an undertaking, so expect more sloppily drawn messy haired guys on this site in the near future! I'll post panels as I get them finished, and maybe if you're real lucky I'll put up a whole page.

Keep an eye out folks, I've got new links to the right and a new design on the way that features more of my scribbles and less pictures of people that are probably dead now.

I said less, not none.

WAY LATE EDIT:
I messed around with the cover some more and came up with an alternate version I'll be taking to the con. I think it's got a little more design to it, and I enjoy the way it makes the background look so illustrated. That, and I get to show off my big design :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

excellent!