Sep 11, 2006

Weekend days coming to a close

Have you seen Idiocracy yet? You should. It's seriously excellent. Mike Judge's look at a world-gone-dumb is ridiculously close to the mark, full of subversive advertising (which is probably the explanation for it's terrible release with no advertising), and gloriously reminiscent of what made Beavis & Butthead more than just a stupid show. Seriously. Must see shit, but they don't even have a fucking website.

I'm writing a lot lately. I'm not sure what the best form of distribution would be for my friends and would-be readers, but I'd like some feedback before I start pushing for publication. You know how to get in touch with me if you want to volunteer. But as soon as I type up one of my shorter stories, I'll just post it here. So you can get your first look and be like "whoa. this dude. this dude wrote some stuff". I know you'll be like that. I can hear you saying it right now.

Resident Evil 4 for PS2 was an excellent investment that keeps on givin'. I'm on my 2nd playthrough with Leon, after finishing up all of Ada's extra fluff, and I'm having a blast gangstafying my way to survival.

Here's a comic I had meant to color a long time ago, but got pushed back when I had massive computer problems. I'll still finish it one day, but other things are taking precedence at the moment.

No comments: