Well this sure as hell better work...
I upgraded to the new version of GooBloggle. I may putz around with the laying and the outing, but right now I'm just going to give it the old once over and be on my merry way.
The last week has been a blur of work and relaxation, with little to show in the way of creativity. It's pretty astounding how difficult it is to get back to work once you've gotten home and comfortable at night, but my video gaming is getting a little tiresome and I can feel a major creative push coming any day now. I'm certainly happy with some of the drawings I've done lately, but I think I need to get past just the sketching and onto some serious finished pieces. Or maybe a couple of new short stories. Or maybe a script. Shit I don't know.
To aid me in my creatifying, I'm going to be jumping on the bandwagon over at Illustration Friday! Any reason to get some shit done is a reason to get some shit done. And done and done.
I'm sad that I don't have a picture to post...they really bring the page to life.
Gimme a sec here...
There you go. It really ties the room together.

No comments:
Post a Comment