Many Happy Returns
It's time for a restart.
The new site is up and running, albeit a little light on content, but now that the dust has settled and life is returning to normal I can get back to doing what I love.
Let's talk about art!
This weekend, Chaz and a crew of street artists are throwing a big gallery show at the Scion Gallery in Culver City. The Big Geezers show will consist of The London Police, Flying Fortress, Galo, and a bunch of other European folk I don't know. And Gary sure as hell better show up or I'm not going to know what to do with myself.
The work should be pretty impressive. Watching the boys lay down beautifully rendered clean lines at the Black Maria was awe inspiring to say the least, so I can' t wait to see what they can do with a little space. Chaz also said he'll be devoting the whole show to our good friend Joel, so if you knew him, you should definitely roll out with us.
Here's the site with all of your information needs:
http://www.scion.com/space/
Opening Reception: Saturday, November 8, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Free Valet Parking & Open Bar
Scion Installation L.A.
3521 Helms Avenue (at National)
Culver City, CA. 90232
310.815.8840

No comments:
Post a Comment