Productive Weekendery
Open Hand's new album is coming out soon. Last I heard, they were talking early next year for the release.
I've been working on the album art over the last few weeks and I'm getting pretty close to finished. The front cover is an image from one of their friends. I did some color correction and dropped in a new sky (and cleaned up some stuff). There's optional text, but I think it's just going to be the picture right now with all the text on the back of the case.
It's been a fun project and great to work with my close friends. I'll post the back cover stuff when I get it done tonight. We've also got an ad campaign planned that'll be next up on the agenda, so keep an eye out for that.
Also on my gigantic list of things to do is the next Battlerock script. I've been struggling for the past couple of weeks with how I'm going to present scripts online. Pics are easy to put online, but writing presents a different challenge. If anybody comes up with something, let me know and I'll post scripts!
Oh and the Big Geezers show was RAD. Good show lads!

No comments:
Post a Comment